Instructions for first time users
Important Note for people completing courses in person at SHQ:You should have already received an email from your course administration officer with your unique login details.
Please DO NOT try to register a new account.
For access to the Cervical Screening 2017 course:
You'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. The Cervical Screeningcourse also has a one-time "enrolment key", which you can obtain from SHQ.
Here are the steps to gain access to the Cervical Screening course:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- When you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that SHQ has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- You can now access the Cervical Screening course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.